Monday, December 17, 2012

First Attempt For Failure

So my 1st attempt at making bows was not a complete failure...
Me and my wonderful Husband took a trip to Walmart today, while there I picked up a few supplies

( I know the picture is super dark, I took it like 5 times.. who knows)

Then after eating dinner and watching a couple episodes of Lost I attempted to make the bows. Bare with me, these are the first ones and hopefully I will get better in time.
Okay so bow #1: I actually like this one a lot

                                                                        Bow#2:


These are some extra bows that I planned on making something with but I never got around to it maybe another day...

So For the first day of this crafting adventure I think I did decent. Let me know how you think I did, any suggestions or critiques??

No comments:

Post a Comment